COVID19 testing now available at the
Millcreek Education Center
Testing can be scheduled for the following days/times:
Monday from 8am-12pm.
Wednesday from 11:30am-3:30pm.
Friday from 11:30am-3:30pm.
Please notify the Pandemic Team at email@example.com or 835-5340 immediately if you or someone in your household
- Scheduled to be tested for COVID-19 and are experiencing symptoms
- Completed COVID-19 testing and are awaiting results
- You have a POSITIVE RESULT from a COVID-19 test (+ case)
- You have been identified as a probable case by the DOH or Physician
Stay home if you might have been exposed to COVID-19, unless fully vaccinated and healthy.
Following recommendations from the Department of Health, your child may return to SCHOOL when one of the following is met in addition to 24 hours symptom free, fever free, and no use of symptom reducing medications:
- Negative COVID-19 test (home tests are not accepted unless processed by Department of Health or PCP)
- Clinically cleared by a health care provider (alternative diagnosis)
- If no COVID-19 test or clearance from health care provider, may choose 5-day exclusion